[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't scan Explorers of Gor

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:17:46 EDT

I had that same problem when I scanned State and Revolution. If you have
tried this then just ignore me, but I solved the problem by scanning one page
at a time in one page mode and checking and correcting each page before I
went on to the next one. I often had to scan pages several times before they
would come out right. I am glad that was a short book.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] I can't scan Explorers of Gor
Date:
9/27/2009 7:40:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Explorers of Gor, book 13 in the Chronicles of Counter-Earth just won't
scan for me. The pages are too tight and too many words near the spine are
getting
cut off. There isn't another copy I can get from the library so maybe
someone else can get this book and scan it?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Lethal Legacy by Linda Fairstein