[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 06:16:35 -0800

Hi,

Yes, there is something on the back cover, but it scanned poorly, so I really can't tell you what it is. I think just the ISBN. Jamie, could you let us know, please? And thanks for getting the book for me. Now you see why I was having a problem. Hmmm, may have to ask Gustavo or John what to do with this. Any thoughts?

Peace,
Mayrie

At 05:45 AM 1/5/2007, you wrote:
Is there anything on the back cover?