[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:26:45 -0600

Go to www.copyright.gov
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 8:58 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] I can't find a copyright year

Hello everyone,

I'm stumped. I have a book to submit, but can't find a copyright year or copyright holder. I think that it wasn't published in the US. Here is the book title and author: "Lethal Intent" by Sue Russell. I must not be searching the right places. I did a google search, but nothing I found listed the information that I need. Any ideas? Should I be looking somewhere else other than amazon? Thanks for any help.

Peace,

Mayrie