[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:41:46 -0800 (PST)

The author of Lethal Intent is Sue Russell. But the
copyright page only says Copyright 2002. It doesn't
say that the author or the publisher is the copyright
holder.

I wonder if you could call the publisher to find out?

I assume that has to be cleared up for this book to
make it into the collection.

Jamie in Michigan