[bksvol-discuss] I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:58:21 -0800

Hello everyone,

I'm stumped. I have a book to submit, but can't find a copyright year or copyright holder. I think that it wasn't published in the US. Here is the book title and author: "Lethal Intent" by Sue Russell. I must not be searching the right places. I did a google search, but nothing I found listed the information that I need. Any ideas? Should I be looking somewhere else other than amazon? Thanks for any help.

Peace,

Mayrie