[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:31:08 -0800 (PST)

According to the government copyright site the
copyright holder is Sue Russell (claimant).

The date is interesting, though. It was published in
2002 but registered in March 2003. But if the
copyright page in the book says 2002 I guess you go
with that.

You can paster the data from the site
(http://www.loc.gov/cgi-bin/formprocessor/copyright/locis.pl)
in the comments section if you think Gustavo might
have a problem otherwise. :-)

FYI, if you don't have it, here is the URL for the
site. I usually start sooner on the site but I just
realized how much time I've been wasting, when I could
go right to this page to start. :-)

Cindy