[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can not submit at all

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:14:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shannon,

If it's any consolation to you, I tried to put 3 books into the collection this
afternoon, and only got 1 in. One book generated an internal error on the very
last submit button, but the other one bombed out before I could enter its ISBN
number. The good news is that every time an internal error is generated, an
email is automatically sent to Engineering, so they are aware that there's been
a problem for a couple of days with submitting books. Hopefully they will come
up with a solution sooner rather than later!

Carrie