[bksvol-discuss] I can not submit at all

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:26:55 -0600

So, I've taken everyone's suggestions, opening the file in word, making a tiny
change, and then, resaving it. My books have no apostrophes in the titles.
Still, they will not submit. Every time I try, I get the same message about an
unknown internal error. So, what am I to do? I've tried three times with one
book, and twice with another. I'm really frustrated, at this point. Any help
would be appreciated.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.