[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am unable to get Haunted

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:16:11 -0700

Hi, Jamie, Kim here. If you go to powells.com, they have Haunted for $8.00.
I went to that website and found it. Do you wish me to buy it and send it to
you or if you wish to call them, you can reach them at 800-878-7323. If you
wish me to buy it, you'd need to send me your address so I can have Powell's
send it to you. Regards, Kim.

  _____