[bksvol-discuss] I am still working on books while on vacation

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:45:42 -0500

Folks, the following boooks are going to end up on step 1 while I am away since I will not be at a computer to renew them. Please know I am working on them. If you leave them on step 1 I will finish up when I get back. This note is so somebody else DOES NOT START WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING:

Earth Power
Scott Cunningham

HOLD FOR ELIZABETH Grant Writing for Dummies
Bev Browning

Rasputin: The Saint who Sinned (Hold for E)
Brian Moynahan

Rasputin: Neither Devil Nor Saint (Hold for E)
Dr. Elizabeth Judas

The World of Samuel Adams
Donald Barr Chidsey

Bernard Shaw: Volume 1, 1856-1898, The Search for Love
Michael Holroyd

Thanks a lot folks.

E.