[bksvol-discuss] I am scanning Anne Perry books

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:50:48 -0400

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife won a bid for the first 3 of Anne Perry's WW I book.s We already have the second one iun the collection so I will be scanning and submitting the 1st and 3rd. They are called "No Graves as Yet" and "Shoulder the Sky". I just didn't want others to spend money on these since we will have them very soon.

My wife is also biding on a bundle of 16 other Anne Perry books. It include about 7 or 8 of her other Thomas Pit and William Monk books that are not in the collection. If anyone would like this list I can provide it too. But, she hasn't won that bid yet.

The next several weeks due to my work and family schedule are going to be fun! ;-))