[bksvol-discuss] I am releasing "A World at Arms"

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 07:46:45 -0400

Hi all,

I delayed in releasing this book until now because a friend wanted to take a look. It turns out that it has a number of other issues that I am not seeing. It is a very good read based on the pages I read as I sampled while going through the book. The author did what appears to be a good job on including many many aspects of WW II on all nations involved. In fact, he has included the effects on some not directly involved as well.