[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am back and with problems.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:59:22 -0800

Hi Roger,

You can't run anything from your old hard drive on your new computer.  All
of the installations of software are for the hardware in your old machine.

What you need to do is connect your old hard drive as an external hard drive
to your new machine as folks have suggested, go into each specific
application's folder for storage and remove and transfer the related saved
files like your scanned books and your saved mail to the new hard drive.

Sorry for the unhappy news.

Mayrie

  _____