[bksvol-discuss] Re: I am back!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 08:12:19 -0600

Thanks, Mayrie.  Actually I am very interested in learning to do as much as
possible on my own, but this crash required much more expertise than I have.
It took two experts--one for computers in general and one for screen reader
knowledge to get me up and running.  I really need a new computer, and want to
buy one soon.  (smile)

Sue S.