[bksvol-discuss] I accidently submitted without a "hold for"

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 01:17:50 -0500

Hi everyone!

I should never submit books when I'm getting tired. I forgot to put a hold for Netta in the title of the book Little Black Girl Lost 5: The Diary of Josephine Baptiste--Lauren's Story. We're Bookshare partners, so please let her have it. I already wrote to her about it, but I don't know if she's checking her email at this hour.

Thanks a lot.

Debby

                                --
                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.