[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:03:13 -0800 (PST)

I just put up two more children's Thanksgiving books: Five Silly Turkeys and
Over the River and Through the Wood. I think Over the River has the same
copyright thing as did the Lousia May Alcott book. The copyright page only
lists the illustrations as being copyright. I put it in the comments section,
and Claire can handle it the same way as she will the Alcott book. The author
died in 1880.

  Once those four Thanksgiving books are added, that will make 19 Thanksgiving
books in the collection (that I could find). Some are children's and some are
adults.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here