[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hyphens in documents

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

Gary's response to you is probably better than the one
I'm going to give you, but  might it not eliminate
hyphens in words that should be hyphenated? It's also
a problem with using Replace all with nothing. Since I
read what I'm validating, I eliminate them by hand
where they don't belong when they're at the end of
lines--and put them in when someone has used something
to remove them and the word should be hyphenated.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com