[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hugo Winners Up

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:31:33 -0500

Hello Gary,

I got it.  Thank you!  I will contact you with questions if necessary.

On 1/11/13, Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Hugo Winners 1-2 is now up with a hold for Nimit.

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx