[bksvol-discuss] Re: How-to question

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:28:17 -0500

Hi all,

No, I didn't get it from Free Rice, I, um, well, it's a parsonsism. Malarkiface is a combination of malarky and artifice, and it means something which is made by man which is foolish or crazy or just dumb. Hence the verb to malarkifize; to make something which is foolish or crazy or dumb.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring