[bksvol-discuss] How-to

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 02:23:55 -0700

Hi, since my Braille display isn't co-operating with me while I'm
reading and proofreading for mistakes, How do I use the Bookshare tools
for spell-checking the file? I suppose I can do it through Word, but I'm
rather stumped. I can spell-check an email message just by hitting the
f7 key, but going through a 500-page (approximately) book is rather
daunting, to say the least. I've kept the file in rtf format and don't
wish to muck about with it if I can avoid it. Please give very detailed
answers as I think I'll need them. Assume I don't know what I'm doing
and proceed from there (smile). Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: The more
excruciatingly detailed you are, the more I'll probably be able to grasp
any concepts you might have to share with me. K.