[bksvol-discuss] How would one add comments when releasing a book?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't know one could add commments when releasing a
book. I do know that reject takes me to a place where
I can add comments, but I can't remember when I've
last released a book, but I have, and I don't remember
seeing a place for comments--the book seems to have
jumped right back. Have I not looked carefully enough?
Where is the comments section?

Cindy