[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to open .brf files in kurzweil

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:54:09 -0700

Hi Amber,

        Well, I don't know if what you're seeing is how a brf book opened in
Kurzweil is supposed to look, but they look the same to me when I have tried
to open them using Kurzweil version 11.  And they did take forever to open
them that way.  I'm thinking that Kurzweil can translate braille, but
probably isn't the best application for opening that format.

Just my not-enough-coffee thinks though.

Mayrie