[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to handle pictures in books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:56:42 -0400

You do not need begin caption and end caption. I put caption in parentheses before the caption and make sure sentences around the picture are not split up. UHope this helps.

E.

At 02:37 PM 8/20/2006, you wrote:

I was wondering what the best way to handle pictures in books would be. Would it be confusing to the reader to hear "begin caption" and then "end caption" when the caption is complete" Thanks for any thoughts.

Alexis Read alexisread@xxxxxxxxx

"Who dares to teach must never cease to learn." John Cotton

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.