[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to Win Friends and Influence People

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 05:44:38 -0400

No idea.  Try downloading it and see if the pages match.

E.

At 08:19 PM 8/17/2005, you wrote:

Yes, the book I mentioned has the two books in one
title--and in small print above, Dale Carnegie's
Lifetime Plan for Success.  Here's the  listing in the
catalog. (It's possible that the scanner didn't put
the Lifetime Plan for Success  in the title, or that
it didn't scan.)

Dale Carnegie's lifetime plan for success : how to win
friends & influence people ; how to stop worrying &
start living : the great bestselling works complete in
one volume

/ Dale Carnegie.
Also Called       Lifetime plan for success
          How to win friends & influence people
          How to stop worrying & start living

Edition           1st Galahad Books ed.
Publisher         New York : Galahad Books, 1998.
Paging    538 p. ; 24 cm.
Notes     Includes bibliographical references and

If you still want to do it, I'll get the book and help
you  out when you need it.  If not, I'll cancel my
request for the book.

Cindy