[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to Change Your Account So A Nickname Appears on Books You've Scanned or Proofed

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:33:26 -0600

Hi Kim,

The submitter of a book you are proofreading doesn't need to know your email for you to contact them. You just need to know their email address. smile. As soon as you email them they then have your email address. You can also specifically give it to them within any email you send to them.

Most submitters leave their email address in the comments. If they don't, you can contact Carrie and ask her to give them a message if they aren't on this list. I've done that several times and it's worked very well.

Judy s.

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Judy, thanks a lot. I'm of two minds about some of this because I want
to be able to write the submitter of a book I'm proofreading in case I have
problems with it. If I don't allow my email address to be there, how can the
submitter contact me? Regards, Kim.