[bksvol-discuss] Re: How much text on a single line?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:30:14 -0700

Hi Andy,

Either the person who scans the book or the proofreader should fix truncated
lines.  Bookshare's tools won't fix that.  As to which volunteer will do the
work, or whether either will, is not prescribed.  First, fixing truncated
lines is not a requirement, though appreciated by readers and recommended by
many of us.  If the scanner of the book does not fix the problem, and the
person proofreading is willing to do more than is required, the problem may
get fixed. If the scanner of the book fixes the problem, it is much
appreciated by all. Especially if you're reading the book anyway.

Mayrie

  _____