[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does the DAISY converter handle word fields like hyperlinks?

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:30:09 -0500

Hi Judy.
Good question.

I'm not sure about Braille since I don't use it much. But I suspect the
Braille converter strips the html code out and leaves the text in.

Daisy doesn't do anything with it. I say that because reading books with
Kurzweil and in my web browser, I still get the links--and can still
activate them etc.

So, in short, I'd say leave them alone.

Hope this helps.

Bob