[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one request a rescan?

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:26:35 -0500

Adding books to that list isn't difficult, so you're right in your assumption, Evan. I've added some to it myself, and one of them that I know of, at least, has been rescanned, but probably more than that. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Evan Reese wrote:
Sorry, G Cindy, I hadn't seen this message when I posted my last one on this thread. But it seems that Jim posting this list on the FOB site would be redundant since there is already a list set up that just needs updating. Why not just add the books that people email you to Jake's already existing rescan list, and take books off of it that are done?http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/rescan.asp

I'm not opposed to Jim doing that, of course, in principle. It just seems that it would be a duplication of effort and he could probably better use the time.

Unless the rescan list on Jake's site is hard to manipulate for some reason, then it might be a good idea to set something up that is more user friendly. But I don't think so; although, as I said, I haven't tried to make changes to that particular list myself.

Evan