[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one request a rescan?

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:10:27 -0500

Second that one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara" <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 2:25 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one request a rescan?

Maybe, Bookshare could have a "rescan list" like it presently has a "wish list."

 Barbara

Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Woops, I think I got the 3000 from the bookshare display of the book (you
know, where you can download the book etc.). What's a few thousand pages
here and there.

If I can help in anyway, let me know.

I'm sure I contributed to the 257 messages.

However, I woke up this morning to 59 unread messages on this list. I read
them quickly, but sure hope I didn't miss anything important.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Petraccaro"
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:08 AM

3000 pages my butt. It's only 1516.
I have it and I'll Eventually get around to it. It's already scanned. I
just haven't taken the time to correct. I stopped when someone else
uploaded it first. This is a long way of saying that accepting a
substandard book is not a kindness or a plus. Btw, 259 messages on this
list? Is there that much BS related traffic?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob"