[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one request a rescan?

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 23:25:21 -0800 (PST)

Maybe, Bookshare could have a "rescan list" like it presently has a "wish list."

  Barbara

Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Woops, I think I got the 3000 from the bookshare display of the book (you
know, where you can download the book etc.). What's a few thousand pages
here and there.

If I can help in anyway, let me know.

I'm sure I contributed to the 257 messages.

However, I woke up this morning to 59 unread messages on this list. I read
them quickly, but sure hope I didn't miss anything important.

Bob