[bksvol-discuss] Re: How does one find out?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:27:38 -0700

Hi Caitlyn,

Yes, credits are awarded for submission or validation once the book is included in the Bookshare collection.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 10:43 AM 4/29/2008, you wrote:
I'm glad somebody else asked this!  I was just wondering that myself!

We only get credits for books that make it into the collection too, right? This is true for validations and submissions?

Thanks,
Caitlyn
At 09:55 PM 4/28/2008, you wrote:
How does one find out how many books one has submitted or validated? Or when one began as a volunteer? I checked my personal account but that info isn't there.

G.Cindy

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS AVAILABLE AT http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/scanning.html