[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I make Outlook send my messages?

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 14:10:22 -0600

Hi, Jamie.  First, try getting into you in-box where your messages are.  Put
your cursor on a message but don't open it.  Hit alt F4 to exit from Outlook.
It should tell you that you have messages in your outbox and ask if you want to
send them.  Don't click "send all."  Just choose yes at that point, and they
should all send.  In the future, use Alt S instead of clicking on anything to
send individual messages.

Linda Adams