[bksvol-discuss] How do I download the volunteer manual?

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:27:04 -0500

I've been trying to figure out a way to read the new manual without having to
stay online to do it.  I have a dial-up connection, and each time I have to go
to a new page, which is every time I change chapters, it takes anywhere from
three to five minutes for the page to load.  I cannot afford to keep my phone
line tied up indefinitely, since my mother, who is 85 and in poor health, might
need to call me.  Unless I can figure out a way to save the whole thing within
a reasonable amount of time, I'll just have to skip it.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Kathy

kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;