[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I do this?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:23:11 -0400

Hello All,

Kellie's assumption is correct.  Duxberry adds more characters to the
file in order for it to emboss.  You can resave the file into formatted
braille if you like with DBT.  You need the program to do it.  The cost
may be prohibitive if you don't have it.  Were it not for file exchange
rules, I'd offer to resave files from DBT to BRF or BRL.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services