[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I debind a book?

  • From: "Yahoo" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scootergirlred" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:15:34 -0800

Thanks! I watched a video on YouTube about debinding books by using a microwave oven. It works! I tried the paper cutter idea a long time ago and it didn't work for me. I ended up cutting the pages but the book was old.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On December 22, 2015 6:06:34 AM Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Barbara,

When I debind a book, I have it cut on a good paper cutter. Just be
careful that you don't mix up the pages. I find it much easier to work
this way.

Sister Ddolores