[bksvol-discuss] Re: How do I How do I

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:38:06 -0700

Hi, Chanelle, I wasn't planning to use active sync at all. I was thinking
I'd download the file to my documents folder, hit ctrl+X to cut it to the
windows clipboard, put in my card, select the correct folder, then hit
ctrl+V and paste the file in. When I proofread, I take it I must use
computer Braille to do it? I know Grade 2 Braille and that's my preferred
reading grade. I suppose I'll keep the computer Braille handbook by me so I
can use it, and of course I'll read the file using keyword to open the file.
When I proofread, should I change the BrailleNote's format in any way? I
know I'd want to make it readable in Braille. Anything you can send me that
will help me will be helpful. I suppose everyone must go through doing
something for the first time. Any mentoring I get will reassure me. Regards,
Kim.