[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To Fast Track Your Submissions

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:38:49 -0600

I've been following this discussion for a while, and the comments on
OpenBook got me thinking.  I use Open Book, but I'm usually more likely to
validate than scan.  I'd be willing to commit to validating only the .ark
format books for a while, if that would help, but I'm a slow validator, as I
work full-time, and many nights don't have much time for the task.

Let me go see what's up there in Ark format, and grab one or two to start
the ball rolling.

Lora