[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Much Info is Public? (was: Re: Re: friends don't let friends date Jason)

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:15:46 -0500

  I googled my whole email address and found that the only entries that showed
up were reviews that I had written for bookshare.

  I, personally, don't consider this an infringement of my rights. If I had
wanted to stay completely private I wouldn't have posted the reviews in the
first place. I just thought it was interesting. Who would've thunk.

  Bob