[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:02:32 -0700

I tried cross country skiing, but didn't take to it.  My guides were
chatting and distracted, though, and I felt insecure just trekking across
the snow.

I do love rock climbing, though.  It's a lot of fun, and it's just me and
that darned rock.

I did learn to ice skate, and enjoyed that very much as a teenager.  I even
took my kids ice skating a time or three.