[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:32:46 -0500

For another fun experience some of you may want to try crosscountry skiing. Check out Ski for Light www.sfl.org. It is great fun. I no longer ski since shoulder injuries in car accident but it is something I am so happy I did. Also ice skating is fun and we used to play freeze tag on skates when I was a child. I have always been blind and learned to skate when I was seven or so so I can skate well as an adult now.

E.