[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:16:56 -0500

Nope not at all Jamie.

Besides, at least for us dog owners it kind of comes with the territory.

However, I will say I do get offended if a complete stranger comes up to me
and says, "So were you blind from birth?"  and or "What caused your
blindness?"  smile, especially when I have no clue who tthis person is.

I will say there is no such thing as a dubm question.

Well yes there is but not if it is asked out of sincere desire to learn.

I still love the one someone asked me one day.

"So, the sign says I am not supposed to pet him, is that true?"

And

"Is that a real dog?"  Which my friend and I were so dumb founded we didn't
know what to respond to that one, smile.

Though he is an awful bad toy dog, smile, very messsy, and eats a lot,
smile, was all I could think of, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx