[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Gender Knot was done

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:24:14 -0700

I don't see what the problem is. He just did the scan in a slightly unorthodox way. After all, a copier is in effect a scanner, and the pages were simply sent to a computer in a certain file format that was then converted to an OpenBook file. How is that different from scanning the book with K1000, for instance, then converting the book into rtf format for submission?

Evan