[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Do You Handle Maps?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:51:20 -0500

Dear Evan,

As an avid reader, I would want the list but with a note stating something
like, caption for map. I realize we aren't to alter text or put in editorial
or personal remarks, but a phrase to identify the list would be like a
transcriber's note and for clarification which is OK.

Just my thought.

Always with love,

Lissi