[bksvol-discuss] Re: Houseof Bush, House of Saud

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:27:07 -0400

Hi Noel,
    If you'd like to scan it, that would be great.  I'm going to be tied up
at the NFB convention for the coming week so won't have a chance to get it.
I was just wondering if I should try to get Andrea to order it from Amazon.
If you're fairly sure you'll be doing it, we can allocate the resources to
some other books.  The reviews of the Ungar book are stellar.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org