[bksvol-discuss] House of Bush, House of Saud submitted

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:12:08 -0400

Hi All,
    As promised, I've scanned and uploaded the CRaig Unger book.  It should
be on the download list now for any intrepid volunteer who wants to validate
it.  The ranked spelling rating is around 94%.  The actual quality is much
better than this, but it is loaded with proper names, including a ton of
ARabic names.  IF whoever edits it lets me know when it is down, I can push
it through the final authorization process to get it posted soon.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org