[bksvol-discuss] Re: House of Bush . . .

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:17:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cindy,

There are several used bookstores in the area (one is across the street
and 100 ft down from the office called Know Knew Books - neat name) that
we trade books with.  We give them duplicates, they give us credit which
we use to buy books that we need.  We will donate books to the Palo Alto
library, and they'll give some of their extra books to us.  Everyone
scratches each other's backs...

Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail