[bksvol-discuss] Re: Houghton Mifflin?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:02:09 -0500

If you are scanning it anyway there is no publisher not to use. Just go ahead and submit it and if and when the publisher submits it then it will be replaced.

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com