[bksvol-discuss] Re: Horror Wishes

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:36:31 -0700

Nancy,

I can't seem to find Hellbound Heart in the collection, though there is a book
entitled Night Visions, with Hellbound heart as a subtitle. That book's quality
is good, and might need a rescan. I'm not certain whether it contains the
actual Hellbound Heart, but I'll be scrounging for it at the local
bookstore/online.

Scott