[bksvol-discuss] Hope's missing ark file

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:10:13 -0600

Hi Hope. I think openbook puts numbers after the untitled document so try looking for untitled01 or untitled1 in the library. It's been several years since I've used openbook so I may not be remembering this right. Hopefully Grace, Pam or another openbook user can help.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>