[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hoped Safe To Scan And Good Books to Boot List, Books 1-100

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 00:31:41 -0500

Thank you, Susan! It was great to have some voices to attach to the names I see on this list.

Does anyone know how many volunteers were able to make the telephone meeting today? I found it really helpful to hear the dialog, which was all respectful and open, from volunteers who had differing opinions on the issues discussed.

Judy s.
On 8/1/2012 11:43 PM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:

Hi Judy,

Thanks so much for your post and sending the list our way! Was good to get to know you further today!

Susan